Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That's a definite possibility - WWD

Posted: Sep 24th, 2021 - 12:03 pm In Reply to: Hate to put this idea out there, but WWD could be - changing the program to be

I would not be surprised if they were transitioning to VR. It's all about the money and what's most cost effective with these companies. I know that the other vendor they use, VIQ Solutions, has VR for insurance accounts (VIQ offered me a job a few weeks ago, but I turned it down due to lousy pay and them requiring me to pay for my own background check). For the most part, I've about given up on WWD. I'm pretty well settled into my new job now and I'm very happy. I'm not going to tell WWD that I quit because I kind of want to hang around to see what happens and potentially keep it as a backup if there is ever enough work again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)