Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes, it's definitely not the kind of work for everyone - Been there

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2021 - 10:04 pm In Reply to: I worked there - MT2

I totally know what you mean about the headaches because I would frequently get them as well after listening to bumbling idiots all day who don't know how to produce an even remotely intelligible sentence. Some of the insurance adjusters were just as bad! I can't believe how many times I would hear people (adjusters included) say things like "You seen the car" or "you was driving." It would make me cringe so hard. I would get so annoyed that I would be sitting at my desk yelling at these people! Doing insurance work these past couple of years, I've also learned even more so just how insanely STUPID people are. WWD definitely doesn't pay enough for some of the utter garbage we have to try and decipher. They really need to be paying at least 10 cpl for this kind of work. It's NOT easy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)