Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It got better for me. I did what I had to until I got what - I wanted. Everything in life is a trade off

Posted: Sep 15th, 2021 - 5:32 pm In Reply to: thank you for the info, does it get better? - discouraged MT

I was willing to put up with certain things to get to my end goal. The addition of the court reporting was a true blessing for me. The way I have it worked out now, I work for 3 companies, pull from each of them as I need to, and I am never without a paycheck. Sometimes it is a bit hairy balancing these 3, but I am also blessed with a wonderful husband that helps me a great deal.

Due to my parent's health issues, my constraints may be different than others, and my need to work from home was paramount. Luckily, I am very blessed, but I was also very, very determined to search until I found what fit in with my circumstances and benefited my family.

We all have a lot to consider, and some of us are limited by circumstances beyond our control; so, we have to work from home. Trust me, there are good companies out there - you have to be diligent in looking for them and follow through on every lead. Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)