Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

thank you for the info, does it get better? - discouraged MT

Posted: Sep 14th, 2021 - 11:50 pm In Reply to: Be happy to answer this. I still do both. I love MT work - but I recently began doing court reporting

I have never worked for MTSO. Right now I think I'm with an okay company. I haven't had a problem with getting paid, but the pay bites, but they are giving me a shot with hospital reports, which in all the time I worked as an MT, I never did hospital or acute care. I would prefer to straight transcribe, but I have yet to find anything and I have been looking for about 6 months now. I've been doing medical transcription for about 20ish years and this is the first time I've ever had to edit. Its not bad for the learning, but it really should pay more. Whose idea was it anyway to only pay poop for the work they expect. It is true, we still do the same research of doc names, CC, numbers, etc., and everything that we did before, so it takes just as long. I guess its fast if you don't give a rats butt what your turning in, but I can't do that, so I'm making less than min wage and it hurts. I just want this to get better, that is all. I have a family to support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)