Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Be happy to answer this. I still do both. I love MT work - but I recently began doing court reporting

Posted: Sep 14th, 2021 - 3:35 pm In Reply to: To Wholeheartedly - Are you still an MT

as I refused to go to work for any of these MTSOs requiring VDI or that wanted access to your computer. I looked for a very, very long, but settled on 3 companies I split my time between. Two of them do MT with excellent VR systems or straight typing. Never had to install VDI. I also took a third option to learn the court/legal transcription reporting as it was an opportunity extended to me, and I thought it would be a strong asset on my resume. I luckily was offered this position through a privately owned company with phenomenal owners. They always pay early.

I know there are a lot of negative people on this board, but rest assured, there are still decent owners and companies out there. It takes time to find them. I hope this helps you. If you need more information, I will be happy to help you any way I can.

P.S. None of these 3 every required VDI, FIESA, QA "scoring", or ever had a breach in their systems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)