Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They were awful - ProScript

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2021 - 1:12 pm In Reply to: Proscript - Unrelated, but

ProScript hired me about a year ago. They had me fill out all of the paperwork and install their software. I had nothing but problems getting their software to install and repeatedly kept getting error messages every single time I tried. I kept emailing asking for help (I am very computer savvy, but their software was a giant PITA) and would get no response. Then, once I FINALLY got it installed, I emailed them again, only to get a response from Phyllis saying that they didn't have any work for me and that they would "be in touch" if and when they did. I never heard from them again and, to this very day, their piece of garbage software is still stuck on my computer because I get an error every time I try to uninstall it, so I say good riddance to them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)