Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Does SoftScript EVER respond to applications? - Confused

Posted: Feb 1st, 2021 - 1:48 pm

SoftScript had an ad running on Indeed last week advertising 8.5 cpl for acute care, straight typing, employee status, so I applied.  It said that they had several positions available.  I actually applied within 2 hours of the ad being posted, so I was very quick.  It has been a week and I still have not heard from them, not even so much as an aknowledgement that they recieved my application and resume.  I have applied with this company several times in the past as well and haven't gotten a response any of those times either.  Are they just collecting resumes and not actually responding to people?  I'm so confused.  I have 20 years of acute care experience, so I really don't understand why I'm not hearing back from them at all.  Should I just write them off?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)