Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I guess the - problem was QA.

Posted: May 18th, 2020 - 3:09 pm In Reply to: Yeah. I can understand where you're coming from... - MT2

They would ding my reports if I put inaudible but then did not go back and correct every single time it was said on a 20 minute conversation. It just seemed like a lot of work for very little pay. I just could never get a rhythm with new voices every single time. The other thing that bothered me was when the agents themselves talk over the other person. They know this is going to be transcribed, so you would think they would be more aware and let the customer complete their sentence.

I don't know. I just did not like doing a brand new set of voices every single voice file and spending all that time with the inaudible and, no, it wasn't something I got used to either because I did it for almost 6 months until I finally said enough is enough. I would get dinged for not going over the entire file once again to catch the ah's and uh-huh's. Not productive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)