Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My experience. - see message

Posted: May 18th, 2020 - 1:44 pm In Reply to: It's not so bad once you get used to it... - MT2

I typed for a company with verbatim insurance accounts.

First off, you can sometimes get where your files will be in one region, but that's not always the case. You do have to look up streets and businesses. You also have to type in every single uh, ah, ooh, goo-, goo, gosh darn thing. You're constantly entering to start the answers and questions and then it's gets confusion when they talk over one another.

The worst part is everyone uses cell phones and they are outside in the wind and the traffic because these people call their insurance companies on the scene of the accident.

This work gave me such a headache at the end of a shift and my eyes literally burned. And it's just little sentences, so the lines don't even rack up like they would editing a medical report.

This is my opinion, but I hated it, absolutely hated it and there was no money in it at all.

Another awful part was when they used an interpreter or there were other parties chiming in and I had to type those people in as well [unknown male], etc. It's difficult.

I have no idea about finance dictation. I would much rather do defense medical exams all day long, but that's a dream of mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)