Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Also Laid off, sorry - Workingmt

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2020 - 4:06 pm In Reply to: Also Laid Off - Treated Unfairly

Sorry to hear this, but I would imagine they might lay off half their staff at this point. I am really surprised that you are the only one that has said anything this week so far. I have been working for this "company" (changed hands so many times I stopped counting) for 25 years. I will turn 60 in the next few months, so I am counting my days there too. I will let you know if they continue with their laying off people 60 and over in the near future. I will be filing for partial unemployment this week for the first time ever in my career and expect it to end up being full unemployment if this trend keeps going. Just remember its not just us, it is a global economic hit. The future for any job is unclear. My thoughts are with the entire world and what the new "normal" will be a year from now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)