Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Take the EANW option, and don't let them tell you no - Workingmt

Posted: Mar 20th, 2020 - 9:48 am In Reply to: What happens if you take "no pay"? - SM

I do not understand the lack of communication between the supervisors and MTs when it comes to this option. I understand that it has to be "approved" by management by their rules, but I know for a fact it is approved as I personally asked my supervisor and she said yes. Now why we do not receive an e-mail at this time stating that this option is available to us is beyond me, it is like it is a big "secret" and if your smart enough to know that they have to let you use it your one of the lucky ones. we should not have to ask or beg to know if this option is available to us all the time. It should be a company e-mail at this time letting us all know we can use this option. I refuse to use the EANP option at this time as it is obvious that this is way beyond anyone's control and no one knows when or if the work will pick up at any point in the future or how long it will be before we all are laid off except for a skeleton crew. No pay is no pay and I will not give up my time that I am supposed to be able to use as I please. I am a very lucky person living in one of the states that they have to pay me for 4 hours, so I am at least getting half a day's pay every day through this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)