Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Laid off, sorry about your experience - Workingmt

Posted: Mar 21st, 2020 - 8:50 am In Reply to: NO WORK - LAID OFF

It seems that what you are saying is true, that the supervisors seem to be allowed to make up their own rules as far as this goes. I would just be curious to your old boss' initials and also wonder if they let some use it and others not, as like I said it always seems to be a big "secret" and I have to ask every time if we are allowed to use it or not. Why else do they not send an e-mail notifying us of this? They do not send the e-mails because they don't want everyone using it even if it is available. Time will tell here in the next week or so what will happen to us. My bet is that they are hoping people will quit before they let more of us go as I think that they just laid off what they thought was reducing the workforce enough so that we were not running out of work. In fact, these past 3 weeks we actually had extra hours all the time and I never an out of work. No one, and I mean no one quit at this time. Let them fire or let you go so that you get the unemployment help the government and states are giving at this time, otherwise you will not qualify. God bless us all and may we all make it through this situation and be better people, neighbors, and a nation in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)