Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Thank you!!!!! - Totally agree

Posted: Mar 20th, 2020 - 12:26 pm In Reply to: No, I'm not taking it down. - ADMIN

I could not agree more. The entire MT world needs to know about LT and her crooked company and how they treat their MTs. The OP has been LT's biggest (and I'm pretty sure only) ass kisser for quite a few years. He started working at KS when I was still working at there. We had a private Facebook group for KS employees and he would literally gush all over LT's posts and would constantly tell her how great she is. It was nauseating and nobody could stand him. He is nothing but a troll and is the ONLY one who would EVER defend this company. Thank you for leaving this post up! He is just being a whiny little brat because "everyone is being mean to him."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)