Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same here!!! - ExKS

Posted: Mar 19th, 2020 - 4:42 pm In Reply to: SadKSMT - Suck it up buttercup

I worked for KS for 10 years. I also worked on a Mercy account (not sure if it was the same one you were on) and I, too, made anywhere between $2000 and $2300 per pay period. Then, one day, that account was suddenly gone. I was told that it was because they got a better deal from another vendor, but I know that they were dealing with LT directly, so I really think that she had something to do with it. I was furious because I LOVED that account. I still miss it to this very day. It was a real money maker with loads and loads of huge templates that we got paid for. I was also making 9.5 or 10 cpl, so it was awesome money. It sure stung when we lost that account. I had become so accustomed to making the big bucks for several years. I was out of work for weeks after losing that account and then was given a new one and the amount of money I was making was literally cut in half. I had to work twice as hard just to even make that. I lost track of how many times I was paid late and lied to by LT. She made me so many ridiculous promises that she never followed through with. This woman is nothing but a liar, a financial predator, a thief, a narcissist, and a sociopath. I could go on and on. SHE HAD THIS COMING TO HER!!!! I could not be happier to read this news. It's about damn time karma found her, and I'm sure it's not done with her yet! Kudos to all of you who put your foot down and refused to work when you weren't being paid! You did very well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)