Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You are right. - See message.

Posted: Mar 20th, 2020 - 9:58 am In Reply to: Too bad, you should have sucked up or worked harder to keep - that account SM

A few years ago after I quit Keystrokes I got a call from a rad from one of her accounts. He asked me if I could please do his work because it was not being done correctly. I told him I had quit 3 months prior and could not access his account. He went on to tell me LT never returned phone calls and Keystrokes was a horrible company to deal with. I told him if there was a way I could do his reports I would, but I could not. That account left Keystrokes later. So yes she treats her accounts badly too because she has a contract with them. Accounts need to take a good look at Keystrokes and LT to see what they are dealing with. I hope all accounts leave and Keystrokes folds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)