Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

loss of account. - Retired MT

Posted: Mar 19th, 2020 - 7:31 pm In Reply to: Well, I hope you're happy. - SadKSMT

How dare you call these hard working MTs rotten employees. They have put up with this company's crap for years with the lies, the cut in pay and the late paychecks or no paychecks. If it was not for the MTs this clown owner with no conscious or loyalty would not even have a business. It is just a shame that she chose this road to go down. Just another case of corporate greed that is for sure. I would have left this dumb ass company years ago if I were them. She treats her employees terribly, and lies, lies and more lies. I commend all of the transcriptionists who stuck with her hoping they would get paid ASAP, but she never came through. I hope all of you will end up with the best jobs around and I hope she has to go to court and has to pay fines, so much so that her company folds. Karma is a bitch and she deserves what is coming to her. Shame on her and her terrible way of handling and coping with things. Take care all of you hard working people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)