Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

SadKSMT - Suck it up buttercup

Posted: Mar 19th, 2020 - 3:04 pm In Reply to: Well, I hope you're happy. - SadKSMT

WELCOME TO MY WORLD. I lost my biggest account of 10 years, Mercy Medical, with 3 day notice as they were unhappy with KS, words told to me from the horse's mouth who dealt directly with them! I went from making over $2000 a pay period with my "straight type" account to NOTHING until I was given little piddly-squat accounts over the next 3 months with PROMISE after broken promise of new big accounts that NEVER happened. Then to not be paid on time for 2 years? Get your facts in line princess. That is ILLEGAL what she has been doing to us for YEARS and to try to justify this by ranting stupid things is absurd and a slap in our face! LEE HAS DONE THIS TO HERSELF AND THERE'S MORE TO COME ON HER OWN DOING AND ACCORD. All we have to do is sit back and watch. Value yourself and get another job that pays you on time! I did!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)