Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You're joking, right???? - Wow

Posted: Mar 19th, 2020 - 2:38 pm In Reply to: Well, I hope you're happy. - SadKSMT

I cannot believe you have the gonads to post something as ignorant and ridiculous as this. Keystrokes is getting EXACTLY what they deserve. Why in the hell would you work when you're not being paid???? Going on strike was the morally RIGHT thing to do. HOW DARE YOU defend a company who does not pay their hardworking employees???? Seriously....HOW DARE YOU?!?!? You should be downright ashamed and embarrassed for posting this garbage. Something is very, very wrong with you if you think that ANYONE should continue to work when they have not been paid. Maybe if she had actually PAID her employees, there wouldn't have been a strike to begin with and then none of this would be happening. Imagine that!!! What happens when you don't pay your phone or cable bill??? That's right - they cut you off and stop providing you with service until you pay! This situation is NO different. Maybe now LT will snap out of her delusional little world (the same world that you apparently are living in) and come to realize the impact that her behavior is having on her company. Without her MTs, she doesn't have a business. If she does not pay her MTs, they are NOT going to continue to work. They are NOT volunteers! They ALL have bills to pay and working for free is not going to keep a roof over their heads, gas in their cars, the utilities turned on, or food on their tables. The shame is on people like YOU who continue to support and allow this criminal behavior. Get the hell out of here with your bullshit!!!! This is actually GOOD news. Karma is a bitch. Get used to it. I'm sure there's more to come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)