Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Coding jobs - They are out there

Posted: Feb 5th, 2020 - 7:39 pm In Reply to: One of my - friends went into coding.

The facility where I work currently has 2 open coding positions and we seem to have a lot of turnover, I think it’s pretty stressful with the accuracy requirements, audits, etc. Also, quite a bit of the workforce is reaching retirement age which creates new positions for others. We hire schedulers all the time too, none of it is outsourced. The friend who has gone through 3 jobs in a year and a half may have other issues and might do better on site to gain some experience. don’t know where people are getting the idea that it’s a struggling profession, but I think it’s a difficult job and as with MT it takes a while to become proficient, it definitely is not for everyone. I don’t know of any internships but they probably exist in larger cities. One has to be willing to work onsite for a while before working at home, some brick and mortar employers require you to be onsite for a year. I’m sure it varies by geographic location, these are just my observations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)