Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 30)

Please do your own research - Coder

Posted: Jan 12th, 2020 - 11:58 am In Reply to: Sharing some info for prospective coders - please SM

This poster obviously has some unexplained personal vendetta against coders. A simple Indeed search reveals multiple coding internships, including Ohio State, which is an excellent employer, and as one of the posters on the coding site you “follow” said, many organizations don’t advertise their internships; you have to find them yourself. But coding internships are not a requirement anyway... it’s one pathway to becoming a coder but not the only way.

I’ve never hidden the fact that I did transcription for many years, I enjoy transcription and I like to keep abreast of any changes in the industry. I have time to post on Facebook because I work efficiently.

We’ve already determined that coding isn’t for you, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t for someone else. This obsession you have against coding borders on unhealthy. I think for your own sake it’s time to let it go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)