Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 31)

Pssst - Beatles songs won't pay the back wages - So here is a word of wisdom

Posted: Jan 28th, 2020 - 8:17 pm In Reply to: And when the night is cloudy - There is still a light that shines on me

'Let it be' LTs time to take the shame!

Whoever her minion is on this board, word of advice:
What she does to us, she will do to you. Right now she is probably talking you up and making you think you are her only and best devoted friend and employee in a sea of angry (and still unpaid) ingrates. Well it is a fine line that separates you and the majority of unpaid employees. Mark my words, she is planning to screw you over too. Don't believe me?

I dare you to ask her why she doesn't just pay the back wages? And if she gives that crock about clients late pay, just tell her that is not an excuse. Ask her where the payroll went.

I know you won't do it, because you are either LT OR you are too much of a coward to upset the queen of mean. But I dare you to do it and post the answer for us all to see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)