Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 35)

Yup! - Been there myself

Posted: Jan 28th, 2020 - 10:13 pm In Reply to: Pssst - Beatles songs won't pay the back wages - So here is a word of wisdom

She did the exact same thing to me years ago. For the longest time, she made me feel as though I was so valued and appreciated and promised me that everything with my job was 100% secure and even went as far as to tell me that a "big promotion" was coming my way. Guess what? None of her promises ever came to fruition and she ended up stabbing me in the back in the end, after all those years of leading me on like a horse chasing a carrot. She will use you and string you along as long as it is of benefit to her. She will whisper sweet nothings in your ear to keep you around so that she can use you some more. When she is done with you, watch out! Yours is coming, RadGuy. I promise. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I already saw you whining and complaining about not getting paid over on the MTU Facebook group a week or two ago, yet now you are back on this board defending this criminal when YOU were just complaining yourself? You seriously need your head checked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)