Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I''m with you on this - Anon

Posted: Dec 6th, 2019 - 2:13 am In Reply to: I have to wonder if KS has a big new account coming up - if LT has told her employees yet SM

Sounds suspicious, doesn't it?

In all the years of being an MT, you hear the many, many stories of hospital MT departments being outsourced or the work being sent overseas. Unless I'm misunderstanding what was written here, it sounds like this manager already knows that all of the MTs are going with KS. How is that possible? Usually, they don't give the MTs any notice of what's about to happen, especially this far in advance. Once everything is announced, that's when they're given the option of either continuing on with the new company or being laid off to qualify for unemployment and to find work elsewhere. I'm thinking that not all of them would opt to go with the new company and certainly not after doing a little research on the kind of reputation it has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)