Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Oh my - sm

Posted: Dec 4th, 2019 - 3:10 pm In Reply to: They’re not closing. My hospital is outsourcing to them in February. Sm - RetiringMt

I don't know about closing doors though I wouldn't be surprised, but those 27 MTs are screwed. Speaking from experience. I stayed with KS for over a year and not once did I get a paycheck on time. My first one went from being 3-4 days late to when I finally quit paychecks were 3-4 weeks to over a month late. From what I've read within the past few days, they're still behind (which the "fix" was supposed to be in September). And you might want to inform them to read EVERYTHING they can on here about KS and LT before they decide if they want to move forward with working there. I once was one of the people who gave her/KS the benefit of the doubt and made excuses, until I finally had to find something so I could pay my utilities that were disconnected (and at least 2 of those at once) and on more than one occasion. I'm a single mom and couldn't afford groceries. I've seen where others have been evicted because they couldn't make payments, and I could not get help from community resources due to no funds through United Way, local churches, etc. I haven't been with KS for a while now and am still feeling the repercussions. And with her recent bankruptcy and future IRS troubles, along with stealing from employees 401K, these new MTs NEED to know what they are getting into and be prepared. NONE of these are lies. These are all proven and 100% true. Like I said, I speak from experience, "been there, done that". A leopard can't change it's spots"!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)