Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Won't keep them - SpeedyHands

Posted: Dec 5th, 2019 - 1:06 pm In Reply to: They’re not closing. My hospital is outsourcing to them in February. Sm - RetiringMt

I agree, they pay late, sometimes very late. Plus when they do agree to take someone's MTs with them, they generally only keep them for a short period of time before finding reasons to get rid of them (I.e. auditing only their ESL transcripts, docking them for errors, putting them back on QA and limiting amount of work they can do, throttling their work flow, etc) until the employee gets fed up and leaves. Do yourself a favor and look into a smaller company for outsourcing. WordZXpressed in Georgia is a wonderful company to work for and area always in search of new accounts to keep their MTs with good volumes of work. If you value your employees and your accounts you are selling to them, I would steer clear of KS, Nuance and the other big names.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)