Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

Please do your MTs a favor s/m - Anon

Posted: Dec 5th, 2019 - 5:51 am In Reply to: They’re not closing. My hospital is outsourcing to them in February. Sm - RetiringMt

And search the archives. Really read and look at the info. You may think some are just disgruntled employees, and that may be true, but there is a common thread of late to very late pay, inconsistent QA rules, all sorts of things.

The main issue is the pay. The situation was supposed to be "fixed" by the end of September. Apparently, it hasn't been and people are still owed 1 or 2 paychecks. The owner thinks nothing of the situation and simply thinks her long, rambling, the industry is hard right now, but we will persevere emails will make everyone feel better. I'm sorry, but emails don't pay the bills.

You may be retiring and are ready for it, but if you have any respect at all for your MTs, please direct them to this board to let them decide for themselves if they want to stay.

If I were the manager and had a say in this process, the consistent complaints I see here through the years would be a huge red flag for me. I would take it to the higher-ups and take a stand for my MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)