Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

In-house MT positions sm. - FlaMT

Posted: Nov 13th, 2019 - 2:18 pm In Reply to: Basically, you're doing the doctor's thinking for them, creating - the report yourself out of templates SM

What I'm seeing more of in my area is the need for in-house part-time radiology transcriptionists for solo radiology physician practices - quite a few popping up in the last few months around me. Unfortunately, their definition of part time isn't even 20 hours per week - most ads say 10-15 hours per week or on a p.r.n. basis.

The trend here also seems to be merging medical assistant with scribe duties - lots and lots of ads also in my area for that combination (MA/scribe) just in the past several months, and the pay isn't any extra for merging both jobs either.

To answer the OP's question, not seeing any ads for in-house MT jobs where I live, just what I've observed as posted above.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)