Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Experienced but struggling - Demaris479

Posted: Oct 21st, 2019 - 3:19 pm In Reply to: experienced but struggling with work - An old MT

Yes, your story and mine are so similar. I ended up on an oncology account after transcribing for 10 years for a company who lost the account. I had to look for work and after doing the "Big 4", I believed that I could do anything. I struggle with oncology and all the clinic notes because I am just not used to them and quite frankly, with all the staging and new drugs and clinical trials and send a copy to (doctor sneezing)...I am worn to a frazzle by the time my shift ends. I also hate my job by hour 3... P.S., I don't know if it gets better or we build up tolerance but it is SO FRUSTRATING at times.

I believe that every doctor should have to transcribe at least one report. Maybe then they will take pity on us and quit eating, talking, standing in the noisiest part of the counter or listening to the football game while dictating.

Well my rant is done and I must get back to work before they ask me why I have been on this report so long...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)