Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 55)

Your story is identical to mine. After doing MT 20 years - at the local hospital doing

Posted: Oct 21st, 2019 - 2:03 pm In Reply to: experienced but struggling with work - An old MT

everything, including Oncology acute care, laboratory, radiology, etc, and doing MT in an orthopedic office 3 years prior to that suddenly I'm now not good enough! I've lost 3 MT jobs since 2011! Up until 2011 I had always been paid hourly. Oncology is very difficult. They're continuously coming out with new meds and protocols, and you HAVE to do research. There is NO WAY that you can keep up with all the new things in the constantly evolving field of medicine! That's why I think it is SO asinine and counterproductive to pay MTs by productivity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)