Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I would like to raise this idea again for those of us - in this type of situation. SM

Posted: Oct 8th, 2019 - 2:16 pm In Reply to: It is as if I wrote this entire post - Desperate

Let's see if any of us can work together, come up with ideas to help each other, in some cases if anyone lives nearby or is forced to leave or sell their home and move, maybe go in together as roommates.

Myself, I know I'm going to have to live with roommates, in someone else's home the rest of my life. I simply do not have the finances or means to have a place of my own, not even a very small studio efficiency type apartment.

I worry many days about how I'm going to make it and what's going to become of me.

A group/website separate from this page so there are no haters telling us "just get a different job" kind of thing. Seems like anyone who tries to vent feelings on here gets criticized, blamed, and told what to do - despite not even asking for advice.

It's an option. Email if you'd like to talk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)