Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes. - sm

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2019 - 8:20 pm In Reply to: Slow low - Lowest

I suffer from anxiety from this job. I have 25+ years doing this. I was making really great money about 15 years ago. I was working on-site hourly with all the benefits plus had physicians asking me to do their office notes. I was rolling it in with ease.

Over the past 15 years, I have had nothing but heartbreak in this industry. Now, with this VDI, I can hardly stand this profession. I feel QA is over zealous to keep their jobs and have become so unkind. I think the companies are sneaky especially the ones with Nuance accounts.

I'm looking for an office job, but at this point, I'll take even a receptionist position. I'm tired of feeling isolated and broke. My kids are grown and my husband works 6 days a week because I can no longer make a living doing this. It's too stressful and the pay is horrible. I find myself running around in circles.

I have a note on my desk right now to call my psychiatrist and reschedule. I couldn't make my last appointment because I didn't have the money for the co-pay. I also need to figure out a way to come up with the money to get the gas turned back on before it gets cold. They turned it off due to non-payment this summer.

I'm feeling the pinch and all our utilities have gone up and groceries are more expensive. Thankfully, I have my husband, but we're not getting any younger and this job has drained me of my joy. I try to chin up for him and the kids but I'm truly broken inside.

I, honestly, am ready to apply for dishwashing jobs since everything I apply for come back with that I do not have experience. I also wonder if they think I'm applying really wanting to do their transcription. I'm on Indeed constantly. I get rejection after rejection. Makes me feel even worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)