Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is like we are stuck in a trap with no way out - So low

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2019 - 4:08 pm In Reply to: Yes. - sm

I am living with people right now in their depressing basement (yes I am grateful but still), and I am job hunting everyday, have all summer and no hits and I change my resume every single job to tailor what they are asking for just to get in for an interview so I can sell myself that way. The last time I have job hunt outside of this industry was 20 years ago. Its real bad for me too. You are not alone. I am applying for jobs that pay 11.50 and 12 and hour and our cost of living is very high where I live, so I still would not be able to pay for rent. I have been to school 4 times in my life, in other industries, no degrees, just certificates. All a joke as well, leading nowhere, except transcription while it lasted. I type for 2 different companies, 6 different dictators, all with different specs, low pay, bad evals, QA riding my butt, all way to stressful, and here I still sit out of work today. I feeling like crying, again. I am so sorry you are suffering like you are. I hope you and your husband find a way out of this mess. I really do. Thanks for sharing. I am not alone in this situation for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)