Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

OMG, I know - SM

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2019 - 3:23 pm In Reply to: It's just a matter of time - Also Ex KS

I could not believe the audacity of her to shift the blame onto her clients! If only they knew that they were being blamed for her inability to pay her employees on time. That was a VERY low, cowardly blow. She just outright refuses to accept any responsibility for this. Every business owner knows that you need to always keep at least a few months worth of payroll funds in the bank to cover your behind in case anything ever happens. She even went as far to say that the payments were sitting in the mailbox of their "other" office literally 20 feet away and that nobody could walk their lazy behind over to check for them. Beyond laughable! Why can't this woman just pull up her big girl panties and say "I screwed up. This entire mess is 100% my fault." I think people would have so much more respect for her if she were to have enough common courtesy for her employees to be totally forthright, honest, and sincere with them, but we all know that's not LT's character. She is a shady liar, a thief, and a coward. She always has been and she always will be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)