Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It's gotten blown out of proportion on here. Big surprise. sm - Late Pay

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2019 - 9:27 pm In Reply to: That is better than not getting paid - good grief

Yes, our checks have been late but we were told it was going to happen. We were all told that they hoped we'd stick it out but they would understand that some people would have to leave. Two of my friends did leave; one because of the pay and one because she finished school for something else. The one who left because of pay applied for unemployment and told Keystrokes' HR that she was going to. She was told that they would not contest it, and they didn't.

It has never happened that it's 2 checks behind. The worst was 12 days one time and 10 days another, which is bad enough, but it has never been that or even close to it other than those two times. Most of the time, it's a day or two, which I am OK with because my husband gets paid once a month, and we are used to a long time between pay.

I'm not afraid that I can't get another job, I just don't have reason to look for one.

You see what you want to see from the outside and obviously hate the owner of KS. That's your prerogative. Just as it is mine to stay, to enjoy working on my account and to stick with a company that has been good to me.

You see the bad; I have seen a lot of good. You think that going on a personal campaign against the owner is going to cause Keystrokes to go under, but I see a new account starting and new MT's starting on my account, not because we need someone because of others quitting but because the account is very busy and getting busier. I even referred one of my friends to KS recently. I filled her in on the checks, and she saw the posts here, and she made her own decision to take the position.

So go ahead and keep spouting ugliness and hate. Keep bullying people here. There are a lot of KS MT's and QA on here who choose to stay. We're not stupid. We don't need an EEG to "check for brain activity." We are not afraid or abused or burying our heads in the sand. I don't think KS is going to close. I don't care what type of car the owner has or what type of home she has or anything else personal. It didn't matter to me before, and it doesn't matter to me now.

I have kept quiet this whole time, but I needed to get this out. Those of you who continually try to rile us up are just bullies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)