Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

Yes, the truth. I think they know that by now. Why do you - need to continue shoving it in their faces? sm

Posted: Jul 21st, 2019 - 5:56 pm In Reply to: Better watch out - they are going to gang up on you - I have said the same thing

Is it really necessary? You and others are not really "speaking the truth" any longer. You're not really trying to open anyone's eyes. It's been plain outright ugliness and bullying for quite some time.

Your ugly harassment and bullying under the guise of "truth" and opening someone's eyes to force them to stop posting here is quite fascinating from a pathological standpoint, yet so sad to see in adult women. I dont understand the satisfaction you get from this.

Obviously it's your goal to force them off this board with constant harassment so you dont have to read their posts.

Whose posts do you go after next to get rid of that you don't like seeing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)