Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Huh??? - It absolutely WOULD help them

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2019 - 6:06 pm In Reply to: My experience with unemployment... - and I DO have experience...

Your post makes absolutely no sense. Yes, it usually does take a couple of weeks for the benefits to kick in, but why would that not help them??? My goodness, at least they would be getting SOMETHING, and they would get a check every week after that until they find new employment. They would not just be applying for unemployment only for the weeks that they have not been paid and still stay at Keystrokes. They would get unemployment and QUIT because they are not getting paid. You cannot collect unemployment while still employed by a company. They would need to be UNEMPLOYED in order to receive any benefits. Not being paid is grounds for quitting and being eligible for unemployment benefits.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)