Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You do not know what you are talking about. - I have not been gone half a decade.

Posted: Jul 18th, 2019 - 9:43 pm In Reply to: It has nothing to do with Keystrokes. They are a creditor. Sm - Ex-MM MT

You seem to be getting confused with all of the posts. I don't care what your BIL has to say. If you are copying posts and speaking to LT, you are either a relative or one of her cronies. What I think is funny, you think she is a good person and doesn't lie. Maybe that person who has a mansion on the ocean front in Arizona can sell it to you. KS falls under the JLT Holdings Company. The court wants to know what she is doing with the money. The employees are coming here to communicate since KS does not allow communication between employees. Again if you don't like what is being posted don't read them and just pass them by, but then again you feel it is necessary to copy the posts and send them to LT. She DOES read the posts and she does respond to them.

Also saying I have been gone a half a decade is not true, so take this back to LT.

Honestly you are pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)