Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Why are you so hateful to these people? You dont like the - issue, why keep on about it? SM

Posted: Jul 18th, 2019 - 5:27 pm In Reply to: I dont care what she says- i am allowed to speak my mind as she is - So get off the bossing around

Seriously. That's what I dont understand - you claim to hate this issue so much, but you open their posts and keep on complaining about it and commenting.

Why do you open these if you dislike the topic so much? Yes, because you can, that's a very childish thing to say.

Obviously you like controversy and stirring up trouble, since you see fit to post something about this on your own FB page to start controversy there when I bet anything none of your personal friends there know anything about KS.

Dont you have any dolls to make that can comfort your mean and petty soul, instead of harassing these people?

Obviously not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)