Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Everyone is right - Christina Reed

Posted: Jul 16th, 2019 - 11:48 pm In Reply to: Another person who has sold their soul - sm

Thanks sm for your support. I agree, the MT profession has changed tremendously over the past 30 years. I began as a transcriptionist 30 years ago and have owned my own business for 21 years. I now charge facilities less than I did when first beginning. All of our accounts only pay VBC and that is how we pay as well. SM merely stated the facts. I do what I have to in order to stay in business. Sending work overseas began the downward trend in pay and then VR came about. I can thankfully say that I have not had to do either. The majority of my employees have been with me over ten years. They know I pay on time and when we get accounts that pay well, I pass that along. Just my two cents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)