Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 42)

One does pay 75 character line. - sm

Posted: Jul 15th, 2019 - 11:23 am In Reply to: Nacogdoches Transcription Solutions paying VBC - MT

I cannot believe how many people complain about VBC. This industry does not pay for a lot of things such as demographics, research time, reading e-mails, looking at QA feedback and audits, filling out paperwork.

I worked for a company where the invoicing took someone an hour to do the figures - no pay for that either.

Flow with it or get the heck out of here with your negativity.

Some MTs want to stay right where they are and not commute and not keep switching jobs. Some people might rather do a particular specialty and want a job at a company whether they pay for spaces or not.

I feel like as soon as someone posts a question, the positive people get slammed. The negative people dominate and start calling people names and assuming things about their lives.

Yeah, we get it. The ads are put up, we can read. If we do not like one thing or another thing, then we will not apply.

I try to respect my fellow MTs, but dang, every time someone posts, here come the negative nancies to send it all down the drain. Cheer up folks! This is how it is now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)