Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Anyone who stays in this field is part of the problem. - sm

Posted: Jul 15th, 2019 - 11:46 am In Reply to: Another person who has sold their soul - sm

Is that the way you see it? It's not just me. It's everyone who accepts anything these days.

I can get through VR faster than typing a straight report. Yes, it is more strain on my eyes, but less on my hands.

I have a lot of respect for myself. I just cannot see why complaining about things is going to change anything except keep possible job opportunities from posting because people pick them apart as soon as they post. If I were a business looking for MTs, I would probably go with a better place than this board. It is so full of sour grapes, it is no longer funny. It is pure dog eat dog. You are not looking out for anyone but yourself by constantly ranting on here about VBC and VDI, etc.

And yes, it is the way it is now in this industry. Don't like it, then leave but let us MTs have a chance to ask a question and have a chance to view these opportunities and not scare off possible companies that we may want to work for because you cannot get over yourself.

Can't live in the past. Can't go backwards. It is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)