Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 65)

ddttranscription.com - MIDNITE RIDER

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2019 - 12:09 pm In Reply to: New and revamped is BS. I had the job offer only this past fall - That is the new and revamped. SM

Thanks, SM!  I think I found that post...see below.

Also, my sentiments exactly RE:  Their website is written like it's from a script designed to pull in clients and a touch of ESL format. Nothing at all informative to a prospective MT.

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!   I most certainly have been warned...something really weird here...why would "ddttranscription.com" with a physical address of Montgomeryville, PA respond to a resume sent to vmtsi.com?????   VMTS claims their address is Chalfont, PA 18914.  Maybe "ddttranscription.com" is an AKA, assumed name (aka DBA – “Doing Business As”), and that could also be the reason why I see no "hiring ads" by VMTS directly???

Now I am only in it to solve the mystery...no longer seeking employment...LOL...it certainly sounds like I would be SCREWED OVER!!!   LOL

VR Editors/QA/MTs Needed - FT/PT - DDT Transcription

Posted: May 14th, 2018 - 2:20 pm

COMPANY NAME:  DDT Transcription

E-mail address: ddttranscription@gmail.com

REQUIREMENTS:  FT/PT, all shifts needed for VR editors/QA/Medical Transcriptionists.  Minimum 5 years experience in ChartNet. Acute Care (all specialities).  Must have reliable high-speed Internet access. 

Please specify County and State of Residence in the Subject line.  Preference given if you reside in the following states:  MO, MS, KY, LA, GA, TX, KS, NM, FL, IL. 

PAY RATE:  .085 cpl for straight transcription work or .05 cpl for editing, QA or VR work. 

PLATFORM: ChartNet

Please copy/paste resume to email – attachments will not be opened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)