Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

THANKS ISN' T ENOUGH! - MIDNITE RIDER

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2019 - 11:11 am In Reply to: POSSIBLY some answers - MT55

THANK YOU SO MUCH!   Your husband gave the ultimate sacrifice to our Country, that being his life as a result of Agent Orange.  I was fortunate, and nothing major happened to me although there were moments...  

I VERY MUCH appreciate your synopsis of what happened RE VMTS. 

I am doing my best to find out what is the "current state of affairs" at VMTS since being fined by the DOL in 2017. 

TO Anon:   You mentioned in your post above that you currently work for VMTS.   Do you know if you are being paid ALL that is required by the DOL for a Federal VA contract?   I know you said you "love it. Leave you alone and pay on time."  BUT are they paying you correctly on time???

TO sm:   What year did you work there as an IC?  I am trying to find out about the "new and revamped" VMTS.  I do NOT wish to sacrifice myself unnecessarily!   LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)