Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree, proceed with caution. I was hired, but before that - the emails were from Mike and someone else SM

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2019 - 11:10 am In Reply to: POSSIBLY some answers - MT55

I cant remember the name, deleted all the messages, but also remember there was another name in the email address of the company which I thought strange.

Also remember being told in the interview that each provider was assigned to a transcriptionist, but then on their website it says providers are assigned to a pool to build familiarity and get better quality. Something like that.

It all didn't sit right with me, VBC and then this, the emails from 2 different people and company addresses, then their sucky platform.

When it says VA accounts, that doesn't mean you're going to be getting full benefits and a nice cushy job again.

These ones are like 95% of all the other MTSOs who will lie to get you hired and working in order to line their pockets at the expense of yours and then try to screw you out of even what little you do earn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)