Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 41)

New and revamped is BS. I had the job offer only this past fall - That is the new and revamped. SM

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2019 - 11:25 am In Reply to: THANKS ISN' T ENOUGH! - MIDNITE RIDER

Found something in deleted/trash emails.

Jim B is who the email was from, but it was signed "Mike." So that gives me a huge indication that something isn't right here. And it was from "ddttranscription.com" not anything from VMTS like emails from Deborah Rose, the trainer or manager whose email was from vmtsi.com.

"Jim B" wrote: "I am in receipt of your resume and would like to speak with you to provide you with more information about the position.
Please contact me at 215-712-9088 at your convenience if you are still interested."

But "Mike Dortch" is the one who responded, phone called, and hired me from the resume I sent to vmtsi.com from their website form. Sounds like an ESL (India) involved here somewhere with that kind of response.

Their website is written like it's from a script designed to pull in clients and a touch of ESL format. Nothing at all informative to a prospective MT.

Go for it if you've got big shiny dollar signs in your eyes and dreams you dont want to give up of full paid benefits on a cushy "VA" job but don't come back here crying you weren't warned.

Or if you want to work for VBC pay and be screwed over, go for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)