Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Of course they can nose around our computers - sm

Posted: Jun 10th, 2019 - 8:40 am In Reply to: Nuance demands the use s/m - Anon

which is why our computers are renamed with a Nuance number instead of what WE named our computers on setup.

No one will ever convince me otherwise that's the purpose of renaming with a Nuance number. I worked for Nuance and they are the most deceptive company I've ever worked for, and I've worked for some very large companies in the past (not associated with MT).

I've never experienced the degree of lying by a company that I did with Nuance, which is why I don't trust the MTSO (subcontracted to Nuance) I currently work for. Nuance will lie to them also, which will then be passed down to the MT.

I'd LOVE to find an MT job not associated in any way, shape or form with Nuance. Most of the jobs advertised lately are companies owned (not literally to my knowledge) by Nuance now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)