Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 30)

I am sure the N trolls are on here hitting "dislike" like - whirling dervishes.

Posted: Jun 9th, 2019 - 2:53 pm In Reply to: The companies I work for do not use VDI, have NEVER had - a security breach (something N cannot say)

They have lied so much about VDI, N cannot keep up with their own spin.

I am using a computer RIGHT NOW, with no VDI, no security breaches, no internet/speed problems, no intrusiveness into my personal files. None of the BS that N put so many through.

It is sad that so many MTs are so uninformed about the programs out there with so many other companies where they do not have to go through this BS.

Nuance NEVER HAS and NEVER WILL BE the final word on security. All N does is lie and has the MTSO bedwarmers lying for them now with the same energy. They all make me sick.

Here's a hint -- if you want an MT job that pays better, no VDI, and no N BS, DO NOT LOOK ON THIS BOARD. Research companies on your own, call them, send your resume. They are out there, but if you refuse to do the research, you will never know how many. FAR MORE than N would want you to believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)