Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

VDI is the reason I will not take any of these jobs, despite - some fantasy claims how it is no problem SM

Posted: Jun 7th, 2019 - 8:03 pm In Reply to: There seem to be a lot of MT jobs now - sm

Bull. I've heard too many VDI horror stories from angry MTs who are losing money because they cant work because this POS program doesnt work. There's no way any lying, desperate to hire recruiter is going to convince me it's not that big a problem.

If it's not a problem, why is it installed but people still allowed to work without using it?

I'm not ruining a new computer for that crap. I've refused several jobs because of that. And I refuse to sign that stupid contract that puts all the blame and expense for damages on me, as well as all the loss of wages because of their crappy program that doesnt work even halfway decent.

More people are wising up and refusing VDI and getting out of this crap altogether and I say good for everyone who does refuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)