Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

DO NOT beleive the VDI cheerleaders for one instance - This program is a MESS. Nuance installed

Posted: Jun 8th, 2019 - 11:53 am In Reply to: There seem to be a lot of MT jobs now - sm

a garbage program, and the sole purpose was for Nuance to have complete control of your system - their lies about security were just that, lies.

There are plenty of companies that do not use this VDI BS, DO NOT invade every aspect of your computer, AND NEVER HA

When so many tried to alert MTs about the problems with VDI/Nuance, we were savagely treated on this board. Every single thing we posted about the problems with this program have been proven time and again.

If a company DOES NOT take Nuance work, NUANCE CANNNOT, BY LAW, DEMAND A PRIVATELY OWNED COMPANY TO INSTALL VDI. You have people on here telling you that ALL companies are going to VDI, which is a flat out lie.

I work for 2 companies independent of this VDI NUANCE BS, and NEITHER of them uses this garbage, they do not invade your computer system in any way, and they do not use VDI. No FIESA, no Indian language barrier either.

I really hope you find a situation beneficial to you. It took me a while, but I have a solid backup Plan B - refuse to put up with the Nuance bullsh_t.

I am making far more money than I ever did with any Nuance bedwarmer, the work is consistent, and the owners treat me with respect.

Good luck to you and all who are looking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)