Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That woman is impossible (sm) - Lily6

Posted: May 19th, 2019 - 8:57 pm In Reply to: Thanks for this. She sent me a test but I didn't waste my time. nm - Still looking

to please. She gives you the most incomplete, minute "directions" that you'd have to have ESP to fully interpret what she wants, and then screams at you like a fishwife if you get something wrong on the first try. I'm an experienced MT. I can do just about any account if you give me specs and/or a sample. But she insists she gives you directions on things that are not indicated anywhere and are quite specific. I suppose you are intended to read her mind. They have a weird system where they (she and her husband) communicate through voice messages sent to you recorded via text, screaming that you did this wrong and that wrong and you took too long on this. Wouldn't a simple phone call be simpler? Or heaven forbid, some account specs that show what to do?I have never encountered such rudeness and I've been in this business a long time. But unfortunately ESP is not one of my job skills.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)